What do I need to know about caring for someone with non-small cell cancer?

The best way to care for someone with non-small cell cancer is to do everything you can to make them comfortable and help them make it to their doctor appointments. People with lung cancer have little energy, trouble breathing, and pain from both the cancer itself and the drugs used to treat it. Lung cancer is very often fatal, so it is important to make them as comfortable as possible.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Treating Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Immunotherapy
Immunotherapies are a category of cancer drugs that work by helping the body’s immune system identify and destroy cancer cells. Immunotherapy has been...
How do other illnesses affect non-small cell cancer?
Most illnesses do not affect non-small cell cancer, but treatments and the cancer itself can put you...
Should I get screened for non-small cell cancer even if I have no symptoms?
The medical field is divided as to whether you should be screened early for non-small cell cancer if...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer