Should I talk to my doctor about my stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

Stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms can easily be confused for less serious conditions. Therefore, if you are experiencing unexplained weight loss, fevers of unknown origin when you otherwise feel perfectly healthy, or are waking up drenched in sweat-or some combination of the three-you may be experiencing the first signs of stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Consult your doctor for an examination and tests, because like all cancers early detection is the key to successful treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

8 Tests to Diagnose Lymphoma
8 Tests to Diagnose Lymphoma
Lymphoma is the term used to categorize cancers that begin in the lymphatic system, which is part of the body's immune system. Lymphoma is a common ty...
What is anaplastic large cell lymphoma?
Anaplastic large cell lymphoma is an aggressive (fast-growing) type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is ...
What are the treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma depend on whether the disease is diagnosed as ind...
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Learn about the goals of treatment, the treatment options and the important questions to ask your healthcare team.