Should I talk to my doctor about my stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

Stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms can easily be confused for less serious conditions. Therefore, if you are experiencing unexplained weight loss, fevers of unknown origin when you otherwise feel perfectly healthy, or are waking up drenched in sweat-or some combination of the three-you may be experiencing the first signs of stage B non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Consult your doctor for an examination and tests, because like all cancers early detection is the key to successful treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

18 Answers Patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Need
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, it’s important to obtain certain answers from your healthcare team in order to make an informe...
11 Key Facts About Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is one type of lymphoma, a type of cancer that develops in the body’s lymphatic system. NHL originates in white blood cells...
What is non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) refers to any lymphoma other than Hodgkin lymphoma. A lymphoma is a cance...
What are the treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma depend on whether the disease is diagnosed as ind...