Should I talk to my doctor about my stage A non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

As a diagnosis of stage A non-Hodgkin lymphoma is, by definition, characterized by the lack of certain symptoms, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the main symptoms associated with the disease. These include a painless swelling of the armpit, neck, or groin, shortness of breath or coughing, or sudden and prolonged digestive problems. If you are experiencing these symptoms, just because you don't have a fever, night sweats, or unexplained weight loss that doesn't necessarily rule out non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

8 Tests to Diagnose Lymphoma
8 Tests to Diagnose Lymphoma
Lymphoma is the term used to categorize cancers that begin in the lymphatic system, which is part of the body's immune system. Lymphoma is a common ty...
What is Burkitt's lymphoma?
Burkitt's lymphoma is a type of B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma that mostly affects children and adolesc...
What is non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin (or Hodgkin's) lymphoma is a term applied to a type of cancer that develops in the lymph...
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Learn about the goals of treatment, the treatment options and the important questions to ask your healthcare team.