Should I talk to my doctor about my stage A non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

As a diagnosis of stage A non-Hodgkin lymphoma is, by definition, characterized by the lack of certain symptoms, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the main symptoms associated with the disease. These include a painless swelling of the armpit, neck, or groin, shortness of breath or coughing, or sudden and prolonged digestive problems. If you are experiencing these symptoms, just because you don't have a fever, night sweats, or unexplained weight loss that doesn't necessarily rule out non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

11 Key Facts About Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is one type of lymphoma, a type of cancer that develops in the body’s lymphatic system. NHL originates in white blood cells...
Is There Staging for Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia?
People often talk about cancer in terms of stage. Staging is a way of categorizing the severity of a cancer and if a cancer has spread beyond the init...
How many people suffer from non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Approximately 20 men and women out of every 100,000 have non-Hodgkin lymphoma. That comes out to a t...
What are the treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma depend on whether the disease is diagnosed as ind...