What beverages can I drink to relax?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Today's energy-drink market is flooded with concoctions that wake you up, but what about something to help you relax? In this video, Dr. Robin Miller talks about the drinks that contain melatonin, chamomile, and other relaxation-inducing ingredients.

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Studies Link Coffee to Lower Risk of Death
Coffee: You love it, you need it, and the science suggests it's actually pretty good for you. Now, two large studies published by the Annals of Intern...
What are some healthy beverages?
Julie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RDJulie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RD
The best beverage you can drink is going to be water. You can make it more flavorful by adding cut u...
Could the diet soda I drink be linked to the premature birth of my baby?
Mother Nature NetworkMother Nature Network
There hasn't been much research done on the safety of these beverages for humans, let alone unborn b...
How to Navigate the Cocktail Menu
How to Navigate the Cocktail Menu