How do I quit drinking diet soda?

In order to quit drinking diet soda, you need to develop a plan for cutting back, find a buddy and find healthy alternatives to satisfy your craving. Watch me share tips for breaking a diet soda habit.

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Beverages of the non-alcoholic variety include: juices, sodas, milk, tea, coffee and energy drinks to name a few. While these drinks have a variety of health benefits, it is helpful to lookout for the ones that are low in sugar. S...

odas and artificially sweetened juices are high in sugar and can pack on the pounds. Plus many beverages contain caffeine, which can have adverse effects as high doses. Many beverages provide great resources of antioxidants, nutrition and vitamins.