How do I quit drinking diet soda?

In order to quit drinking diet soda, you need to develop a plan for cutting back, find a buddy and find healthy alternatives to satisfy your craving. Watch me share tips for breaking a diet soda habit.

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Could Unsweetened Drinks Save You Some Pain?
Ice-cold sodas and fruity drinks may hit the spot on a warm weekend, but could sipping unsweetened tea instead save you from a pain-filled future? Ma...
How does the season affect how much water I need to drink?
Getting adequate fluids (staying hydrated) is always important, and the seasons might affect that go...
What is the difference between the different sports drinks?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The main difference between the sports drinks products is the amount and type of carbohydrate, or su...
How Can I Cut Down on High-Calorie Drinks?