How long does it take to feel the effects of a relaxation drink?

Carol Ash, DO
Pulmonary Disease

For most people, it will take 1-2 hours to feel the effects of a relaxation drink, and it can last from 2-6 hours, helping you through a stressful day. Watch as internist and sleep expert Carol Ash, DO, discusses the effects of relaxation drinks.

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Can This Drink Increase Your Risk of Stroke?
A long drive. An afternoon slump. An upcoming exam that requires an all-nighter for prep. A rainy, snooze-button-heavy Monday morning. In situations l...
What beverages can I drink to relax?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Today's energy-drink market is flooded with concoctions that wake you up, but what about somethi...
What should I drink with my breakfast?
Try one of these morning favorites. They taste great and can relieve achy joints, fend off insulin p...
How Can Drinking Coffee Help Me Live Longer?