How does what I drink affect my body?

Margaret Floyd
What we drink is an important part of our diet, and something we often don't give a lot of thought to. Did you know that the human body is approximately 70 percent water? We are mostly liquid, and so it's no surprise that the quality of the liquids we ingest has a big impact on our systems.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Sugary Sodas Linked to Increased Risk of Disease
Coca-Cola’s first recipe (1892) included sugar, caffeine, water—and, yes, it was rumored to include leaves of the coca plant, and/or processed cocaine...
Are functional drinks healthy?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
A growing number of "functional beverages" including juice, tea, soft drinks and flavored water ...
How should I choose healthy beverages?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Here are some tips on how to choose healthy beverages: Drink most often: WaterDecaffeinated coffe...
How Can Drinking Coffee Help Me Live Longer?