How does what I drink affect my body?

Margaret Floyd
What we drink is an important part of our diet, and something we often don't give a lot of thought to. Did you know that the human body is approximately 70 percent water? We are mostly liquid, and so it's no surprise that the quality of the liquids we ingest has a big impact on our systems.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Increase Brain Blood Flow with This Chocolaty Treat
Indulge in this chocolaty cold-weather treat to give your brain a boost on family Scrabble night: hot cocoa. Yep, research shows that enjoying a coup...
How can I choose healthy coconut water?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Since helping with the launch of coconut water here in the US, I've wanted everyone to know about th...
How can sugar-free drinks cause weight gain?
Margaret FloydMargaret Floyd
A study done at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio showed that drinkin...
How Can I Reduce the Calories I Get From Beverages?