How does what I drink affect my body?

Margaret Floyd
What we drink is an important part of our diet, and something we often don't give a lot of thought to. Did you know that the human body is approximately 70 percent water? We are mostly liquid, and so it's no surprise that the quality of the liquids we ingest has a big impact on our systems.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Could Unsweetened Drinks Save You Some Pain?
Ice-cold sodas and fruity drinks may hit the spot on a warm weekend, but could sipping unsweetened tea instead save you from a pain-filled future? Ma...
How can I tell if health drinks are really healthy?
Crystal RobertsonCrystal Robertson
You can determine if healthy drinks are truly healthy by reading the label. In this video, Crystal R...
What are rehydration drinks?
During exercise our body loses water and electrolytes through perspiration and respiration. If your ...
How Can I Reduce the Calories I Get From Beverages?