Are energy drinks good for young people?

Jonathan A. Fialkow, MD
Research shows us that 18- to 25-year-olds often consume two to three energy drinks in a short period of time; further, they dominate trips to the emergency room as a result of consuming energy drinks. 

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Toss the Pop, Save Your Kidneys
Toss the Pop, Save Your Kidneys
Can you imagine a grocery store without a soft-drink section? Well, try to pretend it isn't there. Because if you cut down on the sweet stuff, it mig...
What drinks are okay before bedtime?
I tell you not to eat within 2-3 hours of bedtime, but beverages are fine, as long as they don’t hav...
Could the diet soda I drink be linked to the premature birth of my baby?
Mother Nature NetworkMother Nature Network
There hasn't been much research done on the safety of these beverages for humans, let alone unborn b...
How Can I Cut Down on High-Calorie Drinks?