Are energy drinks harmful to teeth?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

If you're slugging energy drinks every day, you could be harming your teeth. In this video, integrative medicine specialist Dr. Robin Miller explains why. 

Continue Learning about Non-Alcoholic Beverages & Health

Another Reason to Skip Diet Soda
Another Reason to Skip Diet Soda
It's the perennial question: How bad is that concoction of chemicals and coloring in your favorite diet soft drink? Is it a harmless alternative when ...
Is it ok to drink apple cider and water with diabetes?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, just in small quantities since the cider has sugar (meaning 6 oz. max). Don't add any more suga...
What is the difference between the different sports drinks?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The main difference between the sports drinks products is the amount and type of carbohydrate, or su...
What Low Calorie Beverages Can Help Curb My Food Cravings?