Should I get nitrous oxide during dental treatments?

Some people may become anxious before dental treatment. Watch as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explains how nitrous oxide can be an option to help you relax.

Continue Learning about Nitrous Oxide

Is there a generic version of nitrous oxide?
Nitrous oxide is the name of the active ingredient of a gas for which there is not a brand name....
Should I drive after receiving nitrous oxide?
After you receive nitrous oxide and the mask has been removed, you should feel fine. It may take...
How soon after taking nitrous oxide will I feel its effects?
When nitrous oxide gas is administered, you will feel the effects within one to two minutes. The...
What happens if I miss a dose of nitrous oxide?
It is unlikely that you will miss a dose of nitrous oxide because it will be administered by tra...