After you receive nitrous oxide and the mask has been removed, you should feel fine. It may take up to 15 minutes before you can move around like you did before, so you should wait for a while before driving. Ask your dentist if you can safely drive home or if someone should pick you up.
- Q What should I avoid while using nitrous oxide?
- Q Who should receive nitrous oxide?
- Q How soon after taking nitrous oxide will I feel its effects?
- Q Does nitrous oxide interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Who should not receive nitrous oxide?
- Q Is there a generic version of nitrous oxide?