After you receive nitrous oxide and the mask has been removed, you should feel fine. It may take up to 15 minutes before you can move around like you did before, so you should wait for a while before driving. Ask your dentist if you can safely drive home or if someone should pick you up.
- Q What should I know about nitrous oxide before taking it?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of nitrous oxide?
- Q How should I take nitrous oxide?
- Q Should I receive nitrous oxide if I am pregnant?
- Q Is nitrous oxide an option to control labor pain?
- Q How is nitrous oxide used in tubal ligations or tubectomies?