Is the use of nitrous oxide safe for pregnant women?

The use of nitrous oxide in pregnant women is controversial, and it is preferable pregnant women not be treated with it. 

Continue Learning about Nitrous Oxide

Should I drive after receiving nitrous oxide?
After you receive nitrous oxide and the mask has been removed, you should feel fine. It may take...
What happens if I miss a dose of nitrous oxide?
It is unlikely that you will miss a dose of nitrous oxide because it will be administered by tra...
What are the side effects of nitrous oxide?
Unless you abuse it, nitrous oxide, a sedative used in dental procedures, should not cause any n...
What should I know about nitrous oxide before taking it?
Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a mild sedative used in a dental office to calm so...