Is the use of nitrous oxide safe for pregnant women?

The use of nitrous oxide in pregnant women is controversial, and it is preferable pregnant women not be treated with it. 

Continue Learning about Nitrous Oxide

What should I avoid while using nitrous oxide?
You should avoid smoking or lighting matches near any area where nitrous oxide is being used. Wh...
Is nitrous oxide an option to control labor pain?
Saint Joseph Mercy Health SystemSaint Joseph Mercy Health System
Nitrous oxide is an option to control labor pain. Nitrous oxide has long been used during labor in E...
Should I receive nitrous oxide if I am pregnant?
If you are pregnant now or plan to get pregnant, you should not receive nitrous oxide without ta...
How soon after taking nitrous oxide will I feel its effects?
When nitrous oxide gas is administered, you will feel the effects within one to two minutes. The...