How do I manage my night terrors on a daily basis?

If you suffer from night terrors, but are not losing too much sleep or hurting yourself or others, just try to make your home safe for sleepwalking. If you think your episodes are caused by stress or anxiety, try to relieve those feelings. If you suspect an underlying medical condition is to blame, or your night terrors are causing problems, see your doctor.

Continue Learning about Night Terrors

Should I talk to my doctor about my night terror symptoms?
Night terrors can be scary, but they usually aren't a matter of grave concern. If you hurt yourself ...
How do night terrors affect the body?
Night terrors happen when you are asleep, usually during the early stages of sleep. During a night t...
What are the symptoms of night terrors?
During a night terror, you may open your eyes, yell, flail your arms, kick, sweat, and/or experience...
What causes night terrors?
It is not clear exactly what causes night terrors, but several factors seem to lead to them. Und...