Should I see a doctor about my neuralgia symptoms?

If you believe you are experiencing symptoms of neuralgia it is a good idea to see your doctor. There are several different types of neuralgia and finding the right treatment will depend on a proper diagnosis. There are often several different treatment options for each type of neuralgia as well so the sooner you start trying them, the sooner you may experience some relief. If necessary, your doctor may recommend that you see pain a specialist who can better assist you.

Continue Learning about Neuralgia

Is there a cure for neuralgia?
If the cause of your neuralgia can be determined you may be able to fix it with surgery. For posther...
Can neuralgia clear up without any treatment?
It is possible for some types of neuralgia to clear up without any treatment but it isn't likely. In...
Is neuralgia life-threatening?
Neuralgia itself is not a life-threatening condition. However, it is sometimes the result of a tumor...
What is trigeminal neuralgia?
Trigeminal neuralgia is a condition that causes severe and chronic pain in your face. The pain occur...