How do I manage my neuralgia on a daily basis?

Managing your neuralgia on a daily basis can be a difficult process. You will need to work closely with your doctor to get a proper diagnosis and find the right treatment plan. That may involve trying several different options. When you find one that works it's important to stick to it. It's also important to let your doctor know if you experience any side effects or if your treatment seems to stop working. It may be necessary to make adjustments over time. Keep in mind that most types of neuralgia come and go. You might experience sudden pain after months without an incident.

Continue Learning about Neuralgia

How many different types of neuralgia are there?
There are four main types of neuralgia. Most of them are named after the nerve they affect. Trigemin...
How do I care for someone with neuralgia?
There isn't always much you can do to care for someone with neuralgia. Your main responsibility will...
What is trigeminal neuralgia?
Trigeminal neuralgia is a condition that causes severe and chronic pain in your face. The pain occur...
How does neuralgia affect the body?
The cause of neuralgia can't always be determined but it is often the result of a malfunctioning ner...