Who can I talk to if I'm worried about nerve gas poisoning?

Nerve gas poisoning most often occurs among military personnel in instances of chemical warfare. Civilians are at very little risk for nerve gas poisoning except in extreme circumstances such as a terrorist attack. You can contact the Centers for Disease Control for more information.

Continue Learning about Nerve Gas Poisoning

How do medications treat nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning occurs when nerve gases enter the body and interfere with cell respiration, depr...
How does nerve gas poisoning affect the body?
Nerve gas poisoning interferes with cell respiration and the breakdown of acetylcholine, which regul...
How is nerve gas poisoning diagnosed?
Generally, nerve gas poisoning is diagnosed by observing symptoms. There are few laboratories capabl...
How can I manage the daily effects of nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning can occur after the unlikely instance of exposure to a high amount of nerve gas....