Who can I talk to if I'm worried about nerve gas poisoning?

Nerve gas poisoning most often occurs among military personnel in instances of chemical warfare. Civilians are at very little risk for nerve gas poisoning except in extreme circumstances such as a terrorist attack. You can contact the Centers for Disease Control for more information.

Continue Learning about Nerve Gas Poisoning

How do medications treat nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning occurs when nerve gases enter the body and interfere with cell respiration, depr...
How is nerve gas poisoning diagnosed?
Generally, nerve gas poisoning is diagnosed by observing symptoms. There are few laboratories capabl...
Is there a cure for nerve gas poisoning?
It is possible for nerve gas poisoning to be cured. Pretreatment drugs such as pyridostigmine bromid...
What are the long-term effects of nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning may require months of recovery time and consistent drug treatment for some sympt...