Is nerve gas poisoning fatal?

Whether nerve gas poisoning is fatal depends on several factors. One important factor is the type of chemical or combination of chemicals you've been exposed to. Also, the duration and amount of exposure to the chemical is important. In any case, nerve gas poisoning can be treated and does not have to be fatal.

Continue Learning about Nerve Gas Poisoning

How can I prevent nerve gas poisoning?
You may not be able to prevent nerve gas poisoning, but in the unlikely event that you are exposed t...
Does the amount of exposure affect nerve gas poisoning symptoms?
The level and duration of exposure to nerve gas determines the severity of resulting symptoms and ef...
Who can I talk to if I'm worried about nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning most often occurs among military personnel in instances of chemical warfare. Civ...
How is nerve gas poisoning diagnosed?
Generally, nerve gas poisoning is diagnosed by observing symptoms. There are few laboratories capabl...