Is nerve gas poisoning fatal?

Whether nerve gas poisoning is fatal depends on several factors. One important factor is the type of chemical or combination of chemicals you've been exposed to. Also, the duration and amount of exposure to the chemical is important. In any case, nerve gas poisoning can be treated and does not have to be fatal.

Continue Learning about Nerve Gas Poisoning

Are there alternative treatments for nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning is typically treated by pre- and post-exposure antidote drugs such as pyridostig...
Who can I talk to if I'm worried about nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning most often occurs among military personnel in instances of chemical warfare. Civ...
Is there a cure for nerve gas poisoning?
It is possible for nerve gas poisoning to be cured. Pretreatment drugs such as pyridostigmine bromid...
What are the long-term effects of nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning may require months of recovery time and consistent drug treatment for some sympt...