How can I manage the daily effects of nerve gas poisoning?

Nerve gas poisoning can occur after the unlikely instance of exposure to a high amount of nerve gas. Decontamination of exposed clothing, skin, and hair is the first step to combating the effects of nerve gas. Decontamination may be followed by the administration of antidotes such as diazepam, atropine, and oximes to prevent initial and/or continued physical effects.

Continue Learning about Nerve Gas Poisoning

How can I prevent nerve gas poisoning?
You may not be able to prevent nerve gas poisoning, but in the unlikely event that you are exposed t...
What is nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gases include a variety of chemical agents that are known to affect the human nervous system. ...
Is there a cure for nerve gas poisoning?
It is possible for nerve gas poisoning to be cured. Pretreatment drugs such as pyridostigmine bromid...
How do medications treat nerve gas poisoning?
Nerve gas poisoning occurs when nerve gases enter the body and interfere with cell respiration, depr...