Why do my neck and/or shoulders hurt after eating?

Dr. Allen B. Bonilla
Chiropractic Medicine
For any complaint of this nature it is important to have a thorough exam by a trained professional. In this case the exam would focus on determining whether your problem stems from somatic conditions (of the body) or visceral (organ) conditions. The problem can be as simple as poor sitting position causing a cervical (neck) strain or can signal a more serious problem such as a gallbladder problem. 

Continue Learning about Neck Pain

How to Undo Neck Pain
How to Undo Neck Pain
In this age of computer keyboards and late-night Web surfing, you may be no stranger to neck pain. So here's what you do if you want it to get better:...
How can I reduce neck pain caused by using the telephone?
Using a telephone headset helps reduce pain by alleviating postural stress that happens when you...
How can I help reduce neck pain while sleeping?
One of the best ways to relieve neck pain is to practice good sleep habits. Your head should not...
How Can I Help Prevent Neck Pain?
How Can I Help Prevent Neck Pain?