How can I help prevent neck pain?

Ms. Karena Wu
Physical Therapy

To prevent neck pain, you need to stretch and strengthen around the neck and shoulder joints. In this video, physical therapist Karena Wu discusses how pain originates in the neck, and she demonstrates a stretch that can help prevent neck pain.

Steven Shoshany, DC
Chiropractic Medicine

A few simple steps can help prevent annoying neck pain. In this video, chiropractor and pain management specialist Steven Shoshany gives some of his favorite tips.

Continue Learning about Neck Pain

iPad Tablet Linked to Shoulder and Neck Pain
You love your iPad tablet, don't you? With a screen larger than a smartphone yet smaller than a laptop, it's the perfect companion to check e-mail, wa...
How can I prevent neck pain when I stay still for a long time?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
A common complaint relates to neck pain caused by prolonged positioning, most often from using t...
How is elastic therapeutic tape used to treat neck and shoulder pain?
Ms. Karena WuMs. Karena Wu
When elastic therapeutic tape is applied to the neck or shoulders, it can offer a stretch to the mus...
How Is Elastic Therapeutic Tape Used to Treat Neck and Shoulder Pain?