When should I consult with a doctor of naturopathy?

If conventional medicine is not helping your condition, or you want to learn more about prevention or natural healing methods, you should see a naturopathic doctor. Naturopathy can help with general well being, chronic conditions, and healing. A naturopath will assist you to make positive changes in your life and help with natural supplements, exercise, and a combination of therapies.

Dr. Christopher Maloney, ND
Naturopathic Medicine
The most effective use of an N.D. is prior to becoming ill. While most of my patients see me after the M.D.s have given up, I am always thrilled to see someone who has risk factors and a family history, but no disease yet.

It is the N.D.'s fondest wish to avoid seeing his patients ill. If I could simply prevent the illnesses brought on by lifestyle before they occur, I would literally save the health care system millions of dollars and my patients’ endless grief.

Continue Learning about Naturopathy

Cure Your Cough with a Spoonful of Honey
If you told our Stone Age relatives to “mind your own beeswax,” they could have done just that, say researchers from the UK’s University of Bristol. T...
What is the history of Naturopathy?
Naturopathy originated in Germany in the late 19th century and was first practiced in the United Sta...
Can naturopathy cure cancer or other fatal illness?
Naturopathy is not scientifically proven as a cure for serious disease. The goal of naturopathy is t...
How Can I Reduce Back Pain from a Slipped Disc?