Is naturopathy a holistic treatment, and what does that mean?

Naturopathy is an alternative medicine that focuses on holistic and natural healing. Holistic medicine involves treating every aspect of your health--emotional and mental as well as physical. Naturopaths use treatments that work in combination with your body's natural healing properties. Holistic treatment focuses on prevention and not just treating symptoms.

Continue Learning about Naturopathy

Cure Your Cough with a Spoonful of Honey
If you told our Stone Age relatives to “mind your own beeswax,” they could have done just that, say researchers from the UK’s University of Bristol. T...
Can naturopathy help me control my weight?
Naturopathy is an option for nutritional counseling and weight loss management. A naturopath will he...
What is the difference between naturopathy and homeopathy?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Naturopathy is a medical system that takes a holistic approach to health and healing. The practice u...
What Is a Naturopathic Doctor?
What Is a Naturopathic Doctor?