Can naturopathy help me control my weight?

Naturopathy is an option for nutritional counseling and weight loss management. A naturopath will help you make the right food choices, formulate an exercise plan, and set achievable goals. Most naturopaths do not promote fad diets or quick weight-loss schemes. Supplements such as B-vitamins and other minerals will improve your metabolism. Your naturopath will also help you control your stress to control your eating habits.

Continue Learning about Naturopathy

Cure Your Cough with a Spoonful of Honey
If you told our Stone Age relatives to “mind your own beeswax,” they could have done just that, say researchers from the UK’s University of Bristol. T...
What are the risks of naturopathy?
You should be aware that naturopathy cannot substitute for conventional medical care. So be sure to ...
Are there side effects with naturopathy?
Herbal medicines have side effects just like prescription drugs. They can interact with other herbs ...
What Is Emu Oil?
What Is Emu Oil?