Do naturopaths treat psychological problems?

Naturopathy is a holistic system that focuses on all aspects of health. Naturopathy is not a substitute for psychiatry, but there are some schools that are beginning to offer naturopathic psychology courses. The integrative degree focuses on psychotherapy, natural remedies, and stress and obesity management.

Continue Learning about Naturopathy

Cure Your Cough with a Spoonful of Honey
If you told our Stone Age relatives to “mind your own beeswax,” they could have done just that, say researchers from the UK’s University of Bristol. T...
Should I stop seeing my family doctor if I go to a naturopath?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
In the process of working with a Naturopathic Doctor, many patients find that their relationship to ...
What should I know before I try naturopathic medicine?
Shauna M. Birdsall, NDShauna M. Birdsall, ND
Naturopathic Medicine is a system of medicine that can treat a wide range of conditions. Naturopathi...
Can Naturopathy Prevent Disease?
Can Naturopathy Prevent Disease?