Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q How often should I see a naturopath?
- Q How does naturopathy treat aging?
- Q Can a naturopath give prenatal care and deliver a baby?
- Q Is naturopathy a holistic treatment, and what does that mean?
- Q What is the history of Naturopathy?
- Q What is the difference between naturopathy and homeopathy?