Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q What should I know before I try naturopathic medicine?
- Q Can naturopathy cure cancer or other fatal illness?
- Q Do naturopaths treat psychological problems?
- Q What is a naturopathic doctor?
- Q What are some controversies surrounding naturopathic training?
- Q How does naturopathy affect the body?