Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q Can naturopathy prevent disease?
- Q Are there side effects with naturopathy?
- Q Can naturopathy cure cancer or other fatal illness?
- Q Is naturopathy scientifically proven?
- Q Do naturopaths treat psychological problems?
- Q What are the training requirements for naturopathic doctors?