Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q Should I take my child to a naturopath?
- Q What is Naturopathy?
- Q How does naturopathy affect the body?
- Q Should I ask my family doctor for a referral to a naturopath?
- Q What are the possible benefits of naturopathic medicine?
- Q What is the history of Naturopathy?