How does naturopathy treat aging?

Many of the problems that develop with aging can be helped by naturopathy. Holistic treatments can help with concerns such as muscle weakness, memory loss, and weight gain. General well-being is improved by supplements and exercise programs.

Continue Learning about Naturopathy

Cure Your Cough with a Spoonful of Honey
If you told our Stone Age relatives to “mind your own beeswax,” they could have done just that, say researchers from the UK’s University of Bristol. T...
Is naturopathy a holistic treatment, and what does that mean?
Naturopathy is an alternative medicine that focuses on holistic and natural healing. Holistic medici...
What kind of medications do naturopaths prescribe?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
While it is generally true that N.D.s prefer alternative prescriptions, many have extensive drug pre...
How Can I Treat a Muscle Strain?
How Can I Treat a Muscle Strain?