What herbs should I take as I age?

There are herbs and spices that can fight cancer, aid digestion, calm allergies, and fight arthritis. Learn about the ultimate herbs and spices you should eat if you're over 40 in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

What is the best way to detoxify my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
When putting your cleansing or detox diet into action, do the following: 1. Sleep: Aim to get as ...
Why is my body's well-being extremely important?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Since you are inseparable from your body, its well-being is extremely relevant. Those of you who ins...
What can I do to alleviate physical problems?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Adopting the following measures can help alleviate physical problems:Wellness strategies such as eat...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?