What is effective coping?

When to take action to solve a problem is an important part of effective coping. Although we cannot control all of the external circumstances of our lives, if we can focus on solutions to specific problems, we are more likely to take the actions that will ultimately benefit us. The actions may include changing jobs, reassessing a relationship, seeking advice or support, fighting for a cause, or simply changing a schedule.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause

FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH," A TRUSTWORTHY, UP-TO-DATE GUIDE TO HELP EVERY WOMAN NAVIGATE THE MENOPAUSE TRANSITION For decades, millions of women have relied on Our...

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

What are some tips to help me cleanse and detoxify my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Here are some healthy tips to cleanse and detoxify your body: Organic: This tops the list because...
Why can detoxification make me feel sick?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
When you eat a diet that is based on toxic and addictive foods -- such as salt, fried foods, sna...
What is the "SMART" approach to lifestyle changes?
Jay Morgan, NASM Elite TrainerJay Morgan, NASM Elite Trainer
You now have your vision; you have laid down the law on how you will achieve them through your value...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?