What are the steps to wellness?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

How to Get Well, by Paavo Airola, published in 1974 was one of the first books I read when I started making choices to achieve wellness in my own life. Paavo Airola was one of the premier natural health educators of the 1970s and, along with Adele Davis, was responsible for creating much of the initial momentum of the natural health movement. I have learned a lot since I read Airola's landmark book. From my own experience with patients, and from other books as clear-cut, easy-to-follow steps to wellness.

Incorporate spirituality in your life. Develop a positive mental attitude. Focus on establishing positive relationships. Follow a healthy lifestyle. Be active and get regular physical exercise. Eat a health-promoting diet. Support your body through proper nutritional supplementation and body work.
What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know: The Alternative Treatments That May Change Your Life--and the Prescriptions That Could Harm You

From one of today's leading authorities on natural medicine comes a provocative look into how the pharmaceutical and medical industries have created our current health crisis and a practical guide to...

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

Why is it so important to remove toxins from my body?
Pam GroutPam Grout
Once you rid your body of all the toxins, it can go to work better processing food. The other traged...
What is the best way to detoxify my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
When putting your cleansing or detox diet into action, do the following: 1. Sleep: Aim to get as ...
How can I detoxify my digestive tract naturally?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
To detoxify your digestive tract naturally, you need 3 ingredients: lemon juice, ginger and sea salt...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?