How can I detoxify my digestive tract naturally?

To detoxify your digestive tract naturally, you need 3 ingredients: lemon juice, ginger and sea salt. Watch ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explain how to make this combination, which increases your digestive fire and breaks down toxins.

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

How can I handle feeling claustrophobic when stuck at home in the winter?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
As winter stretches on after Punxsutawney Phil was frightened by his own shadow, many can start ...
Why is it so important to remove toxins from my body?
Pam GroutPam Grout
Once you rid your body of all the toxins, it can go to work better processing food. The other traged...
What is the health mug model of well-being?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
The Health Mug model proposes that you are born with a certain capacity for health and well-bein...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?