How can acceptance help me move forward in life?

There are certain things in life we cannot change or solve. When we are faced with the death of a loved one, an illness, the loss of a job, or any other major crisis, effective coping requires acceptance. This is one of the most difficult tasks we face.
Many of us find that accepting that that we cannot control allows us to move forward with greater ease. We may need to seek support and cultivate appreciation for what we have or recognize positive changes resulting from difficult circumstances.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause

Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause

FROM THE EDITORS OF THE CLASSIC "BIBLE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH," A TRUSTWORTHY, UP-TO-DATE GUIDE TO HELP EVERY WOMAN NAVIGATE THE MENOPAUSE TRANSITION For decades, millions of women have relied on Our...

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

How can I practice living in the moment?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Just be, and enjoy life. Understand that who you are is not dependent on what you do, what you h...
What can I do to alleviate physical problems?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Adopting the following measures can help alleviate physical problems:Wellness strategies such as eat...
How can I detoxify my digestive tract naturally?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
To detoxify your digestive tract naturally, you need 3 ingredients: lemon juice, ginger and sea salt...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?