Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?

Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any symptoms that are ongoing and out of the ordinary for you. Most likely, other causes of your symptoms will be considered first.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
What is the rate of incidence for nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is rare in the United States. It is often detected late because other illnesse...
Is nasopharyngeal cancer life-threatening?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be life-threatening if it has been allowed to spread. If the cancer spread...
How can nasopharyngeal cancer spread in the body?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can spread in the body through several means. First, it may spread to nearby a...