Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?

Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any symptoms that are ongoing and out of the ordinary for you. Most likely, other causes of your symptoms will be considered first.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Is nasopharyngeal cancer life-threatening?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be life-threatening if it has been allowed to spread. If the cancer spread...
How can nasopharyngeal cancer spread in the body?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can spread in the body through several means. First, it may spread to nearby a...
How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...