What are the symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer?

The first symptom of nasopharyngeal cancer is usually ear pain. Other symptoms include blood and pus discharge from the nose, a lump in the neck, and frequent ear infections. Headaches, face pain, and double vision are also symptoms. In rare cases, nasopharyngeal cancer may cause partial face paralysis.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...