What are the symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer?

The first symptom of nasopharyngeal cancer is usually ear pain. Other symptoms include blood and pus discharge from the nose, a lump in the neck, and frequent ear infections. Headaches, face pain, and double vision are also symptoms. In rare cases, nasopharyngeal cancer may cause partial face paralysis.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
Is there a cure for nasopharyngeal cancer?
There is a possibility of curing nasopharyngeal cancer with chemotherapy and radiation. However, thi...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...