What is the rate of incidence for nasopharyngeal cancer?

Nasopharyngeal cancer is rare in the United States. It is often detected late because other illnesses are suspected first. In other parts of the world, like China, nasopharyngeal cancer is considerably more common.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Is there a cure for nasopharyngeal cancer?
There is a possibility of curing nasopharyngeal cancer with chemotherapy and radiation. However, thi...
How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
Is nasopharyngeal cancer life-threatening?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be life-threatening if it has been allowed to spread. If the cancer spread...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...