How do I prepare for an appointment to diagnose nasopharyngeal cancer?

Most likely, if nasopharyngeal cancer is suspected, you will be sent to a doctor who specializes in the ears, nose, and throat, or a doctor who specializes in cancer. In order to prepare, it is best that you make a list of all medications that you are taking. You should also make a list of all of the symptoms that you are experience so that you do not forget to mention any.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

What is nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is the cancer of the nasopharynx. The nasopharynx includes the upper throat an...
How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
How can nasopharyngeal cancer spread in the body?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can spread in the body through several means. First, it may spread to nearby a...