How do I prepare for an appointment to diagnose nasopharyngeal cancer?

Most likely, if nasopharyngeal cancer is suspected, you will be sent to a doctor who specializes in the ears, nose, and throat, or a doctor who specializes in cancer. In order to prepare, it is best that you make a list of all medications that you are taking. You should also make a list of all of the symptoms that you are experience so that you do not forget to mention any.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...
How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
What is the rate of incidence for nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is rare in the United States. It is often detected late because other illnesse...
Is nasopharyngeal cancer life-threatening?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be life-threatening if it has been allowed to spread. If the cancer spread...