Will I need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer?

Yes, you will need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer. This will be necessary in order to keep track of the stage of the cancer and to see how well the treatment is working. Also, even after nasopharyngeal cancer is cured, you may need to follow-up to make sure that the cancer has not recurred.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
What is the rate of incidence for nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is rare in the United States. It is often detected late because other illnesse...