Will I need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer?

Yes, you will need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer. This will be necessary in order to keep track of the stage of the cancer and to see how well the treatment is working. Also, even after nasopharyngeal cancer is cured, you may need to follow-up to make sure that the cancer has not recurred.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...
What is nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is the cancer of the nasopharynx. The nasopharynx includes the upper throat an...
How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...