Will I need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer?

Yes, you will need follow-up appointments for nasopharyngeal cancer. This will be necessary in order to keep track of the stage of the cancer and to see how well the treatment is working. Also, even after nasopharyngeal cancer is cured, you may need to follow-up to make sure that the cancer has not recurred.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...
How can nasopharyngeal cancer spread in the body?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can spread in the body through several means. First, it may spread to nearby a...