Who should do nasal washes and sinus irrigation?

Nasal washes and sinus irrigation can be a good option for people suffering from sinus congestion. Pregnant and breastfeeding women can likely perform a nasal wash without worry, and it is also approved for use in children.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
How do antihistamines relieve allergy and sinus symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Antihistamines block histamines, which are chemicals responsible for many allergy symptoms. Antihist...
What should I know before using an antihistamine nasal spray?
Some experts suggest that antihistamine nasal spray should not be used for year-round nasal allergy ...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...