Who should take Astelin?

Astelin is recommended for children over the age of 12 and for adults to alleviate symptoms associated with hay fever and certain non-allergy conditions with similar symptoms. It will reduce or prevent common symptoms associated with allergies, such as sneezing, itchiness, and a nose that runs due to allergies.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...