Who should take Astelin?

Astelin is recommended for children over the age of 12 and for adults to alleviate symptoms associated with hay fever and certain non-allergy conditions with similar symptoms. It will reduce or prevent common symptoms associated with allergies, such as sneezing, itchiness, and a nose that runs due to allergies.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
Can I overdose on Benadryl?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
You can overdose on Benadryl by not following the dosing instructions. Taking too much Benadryl can ...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...