Who should not use Crolom?

You should not use Crolom if you are allergic to cromolyn. You should also not use the eye drops if you are wearing contact lenses; remove the lenses first. It is possible some medical conditions may require your doctor to adjust your dosage for safe use. Tell your doctor about any medical conditions you have prior to use. Crolom is not known to affect an unborn baby, but may pass into breast milk. You should not use Crolom if you are breastfeeding without discussing the risks and benefits of use with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
Do oral antihistamines have side effects?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Oral antihistamines have side effects, including dry mouth and tiredness. The most commonly used sec...
What should I know before taking a decongestant?
If you have an enlarged prostate, decongestants may prevent you from completely emptying your bladde...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...