Who should not use Crolom?

You should not use Crolom if you are allergic to cromolyn. You should also not use the eye drops if you are wearing contact lenses; remove the lenses first. It is possible some medical conditions may require your doctor to adjust your dosage for safe use. Tell your doctor about any medical conditions you have prior to use. Crolom is not known to affect an unborn baby, but may pass into breast milk. You should not use Crolom if you are breastfeeding without discussing the risks and benefits of use with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
What should I know before taking a decongestant?
If you have an enlarged prostate, decongestants may prevent you from completely emptying your bladde...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...