What should I know about Crolom?

Crolom (crololyn ophthalmic solution) is a prescription eye drop that treats allergy symptoms. It is used to prevent allergic reactions and has little effect on acute allergic reactions. You may need to use Crolom for up to six weeks before your symptoms improve. It is important to use the eye drops regularly, as prescribed by your doctor, to receive maximum benefit. You should not wear contact lenses when using Crolom. You should not use other eye medications without first talking to your doctor. This drug should be used with caution in children under four years of age, as the safety for this age group has not been studied.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
What are the side effects of chronic nasal spray use?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Someone whose nose is constantly clogged because of allergic rhinitis will snort nasal sprays like N...
What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
If you have seizures, an enlarged prostate (BPH), bladder neck obstruction, cardiovascular disease, ...
What is an antihistamine?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Antihistamines are medicines that treat mild allergic reactions. Antihistamines come in tablets and ...