What should I know about Crolom?

Crolom (crololyn ophthalmic solution) is a prescription eye drop that treats allergy symptoms. It is used to prevent allergic reactions and has little effect on acute allergic reactions. You may need to use Crolom for up to six weeks before your symptoms improve. It is important to use the eye drops regularly, as prescribed by your doctor, to receive maximum benefit. You should not wear contact lenses when using Crolom. You should not use other eye medications without first talking to your doctor. This drug should be used with caution in children under four years of age, as the safety for this age group has not been studied.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn nasal spray (NasalCrom) reduces allergy symptoms by preventing cells in the air passages fr...
Can decongestants relieve allergy symptoms?
If a stuffy, blocked-up nose is your primary allergy symptom, a decongestant may offer relief. These...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...