What if I overdose on Astelin?

If you overdose on Astelin, it is important to seek medical treatment. Contact Poison Control and be sure to have the Astelin bottle and information with you. In cases of overdose, you may experience significant sleepiness.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
Do antihistamines have any side effects?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Some antihistamines (both over-the-counter and prescription) can make you drowsy, slow your reaction...
What are oral antihistamines?
The most commonly used oral antihistamines are second generation antihistamines such as loratidine (...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...