What happens if I miss a dose of Astepro?

Try to use Astepro as directed by your doctor. If you happen to miss a dose, use it as soon as possible unless it is very close to the next scheduled dose time. In that case, just wait for your next scheduled dose and do not take the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What medications interact with antihistamine nasal sprays?
If you are taking thalidomide, orphenadrine, or an anticholinergic drug, olopatadine can lead to sid...
What is an antihistamine?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Antihistamines are medicines that treat mild allergic reactions. Antihistamines come in tablets and ...