What happens if I miss a dose of nasal cromolyn?

You should take the missed dose as soon as you remember unless you remember close to the time of your next dose. In that case, skip the forgotten dose and begin with the next one. You should not double a dosage to make up for a missed one. It is important to take your medications regularly and at a consistent time so that it can work effectively.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
How do antihistamines relieve allergy and sinus symptoms?
Antihistamines block histamines, which are chemicals responsible for many allergy symptoms. Antihist...
What should I know before taking a decongestant?
If you have an enlarged prostate, decongestants may prevent you from completely emptying your bladde...