What happens if I miss a dose of Symbicort?

If you miss a dose of Symbicort (budesonide/ formoterol), try to take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose of Symbicort, then you should skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. You should not take extra Symbicort to make up for missed doses.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
How do antihistamines relieve allergy and sinus symptoms?
Antihistamines block histamines, which are chemicals responsible for many allergy symptoms. Antihist...
What should I know before using an antihistamine nasal spray?
Some experts suggest that antihistamine nasal spray should not be used for year-round nasal allergy ...
Do antihistamines have any side effects?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Some antihistamines (both over-the-counter and prescription) can make you drowsy, slow your reaction...