What happens if I miss a dose of Symbicort?

If you miss a dose of Symbicort (budesonide/ formoterol), try to take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose of Symbicort, then you should skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. You should not take extra Symbicort to make up for missed doses.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
How do antihistamines relieve allergy and sinus symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Antihistamines block histamines, which are chemicals responsible for many allergy symptoms. Antihist...
Can I overdose on Benadryl?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
You can overdose on Benadryl by not following the dosing instructions. Taking too much Benadryl can ...
What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...