What happens if I miss a dose of Optivar?

Optivar should be taken as directed, usually using one drop in each eye twice a day. If you miss a dose, follow up as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose and return to your scheduled dosage. Do not double your doses.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How do decongestants interact with other medications?
If you are taking linezolid, nasal decongestants can lead to side effects and should be avoided. If...
What should I know before taking cromolyn?
It is not known if cromolyn is safe or effective for children and adolescents under 18 years of age....
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What are antihistamine nasal sprays?
Antihistamine nasal sprays place the antihistamine in the nasal passages and the sinuses. As an anti...