What happens if I miss a dose of Astelin?

If you miss a dose of Astelin, you should spray it as soon as you can. You may need to completely miss the dose, if it is almost time for your next nasal spray treatment. It is important to not take two doses of Astelin at the same time.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What are oral antihistamines?
The most commonly used oral antihistamines are second generation antihistamines such as loratidine (...
Do antihistamines have any side effects?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
Some antihistamines (both over-the-counter and prescription) can make you drowsy, slow your reaction...
What are the side effects of chronic nasal spray use?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Someone whose nose is constantly clogged because of allergic rhinitis will snort nasal sprays like N...
Can I overdose on Benadryl?
Yes! As with many medicines, both prescription and over-the-counter, it is possible to overdose on B...