What happens if I miss a dose of Astelin?

If you miss a dose of Astelin, you should spray it as soon as you can. You may need to completely miss the dose, if it is almost time for your next nasal spray treatment. It is important to not take two doses of Astelin at the same time.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know about nasal cromolyn before taking it?
If you are breastfeeding, cromolyn nasal spray may not be a good option for you. It is not known if ...
What are the side effects of nasal cromolyn?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most common side effects people taking nasal cromolyn experience are irritated nasal passages (b...
How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
What is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn nasal spray (NasalCrom) reduces allergy symptoms by preventing cells in the air passages fr...