What is the dosage for Zyrtec-D?

Zyrtec-D is dosed as one tablet every 12 hours. You should not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. 

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What is a decongestant?
Decongestants are available as pills, nasal sprays, or drops. They are meant for short-term use only...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
What are the side effects of chronic nasal spray use?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Someone whose nose is constantly clogged because of allergic rhinitis will snort nasal sprays like N...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...