What should I avoid while using cromolyn ophthalmic solution?

If you wear contact lenses, you will have to switch to eyeglasses while using cromolyn ophthalmic solution. In fact, you should not wear contact lenses while you are experiencing symptoms of any condition that cromolyn ophthalmic solution is used to treat. These eye problems include: vernal keratoconjunctivitis, vernal conjunctivitis and vernal keratitis.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
Is there an alternate medicine to Doxylamin and diphenhydramine?
MediGuardMediGuard
Doxylamine and diphenhydramine are both H-1 antagonists, which mean they are both antihistamines in ...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...
What are side effects of antihistamine nasal sprays?
Side effects may include headaches, a sensation of burning in the nose, nosebleeds, sneezing, a bitt...