What should I avoid while using Astepro?

Astepro can cause sleepiness and affect psychomotor skills. Avoid driving a car, operating machinery, or participating in any activities that might be dangerous until you know how you will react to this medication. You should also refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages or taking other medications that cause drowsiness.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
What are the side effects of chronic nasal spray use?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Someone whose nose is constantly clogged because of allergic rhinitis will snort nasal sprays like N...