What should I avoid while taking Optivar?

While taking Optivar you should not put contact lenses in your eyes within 10 minutes of using Optivar. If you experience a worsening of symptoms or any signs of allergic reaction, stop using Optivar. While taking Optivar you should also avoid getting pregnant or nursing without first consulting your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

Can I overdose on Benadryl?
Yes! As with many medicines, both prescription and over-the-counter, it is possible to overdose on B...
What is an antihistamine?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Antihistamines are medicines that treat mild allergic reactions. Antihistamines come in tablets and ...
What are oral antihistamines?
The most commonly used oral antihistamines are second generation antihistamines such as loratidine (...
What are antihistamine nasal sprays?
Antihistamine nasal sprays place the antihistamine in the nasal passages and the sinuses. As an anti...